Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top of the List Tuesday- Tummy Fix

Ok, to be honest, it isn't like me to spend much money on "beauty" products. I happened to be buying some bottles and formula on target.com, and I wondered over to the beauty products. As I was browsing, I stumbled upon this product

I read the reviews and couldn't believe the great things people were saying about it so I bought some! :D 

I can honestly say, it works! It supposed to give the tummy and hip area elasticity. You know that joyful "mush" your tummy turns into after having kids?  My stomach is honestly tighter (no not skinnier! Lol) it doesn't make you flatter or thinner... But it does give your skin that smooth feeling it used to have! I use it at least twice a day and let it completely dry before dressing. 

Have you tried this or similar products? How did you like it?
 

No comments: