Monday, May 27, 2013

Miss me?

Ok, guys! I know you probably thought I dropped off the face of the planet.... But I'm back!!! I have to admit, I have had a hard time stretching my time with 3 little ones running around. If I'm not doing something for/with the kids, I am cleaning, cooking or making flags. I stay up until the wee hours of the morning and wake up early everyday... Ok maybe not too early but considering I only sleep, on average, 6 hours a night...it's early.

I guess being the coolest mom on the planet takes up quite a bit of time too. We have annual passes to dinosaur world. It is just a few miles away, so sometimes we just go pick up lunch somewhere and eat with the dinosaurs. You may think that's a waste of time, but my boys think its awesome! 

 
I have to admit, I am getting a little stressed and maybe even a little burned out. I guess spending the entire day out in the sun with my family yesterday spoiled me and now I don't want to work! Ha! 

Today was super productive though! I completely spring cleaned the boys room and rearranged. It smells so good and now all three boys can sleep in one room. My husband and I have shared our room with at least one child for the last 4 1/2 years! As soon as the Coopster gets in his crib, we will finally have peace and quiet! 

It is quickly approaching 1:00 am though, and I am lying on the couch with Reid asleep beside of me. Are tomorrow's flags painted? Nope. I guess I will be waking up even earlier to paint my flags. Sigh. It is totally worth it! I love when Reid falls asleep on me!

When do I have time to make flags??  I work when the kids are asleep at night, watching tv, napping... Just whenever I can, really. 

Ok, enough rambling. But you asked how I get time to do crafts with all three boys... So there you have it! 

No comments: