Monday, November 3, 2014

The Ultimate Spiderman Birthday Party


My two oldest boys are both into superheroes right now. Particularly, Spiderman. When I asked each of them what kind of birthday party they wanted this year, they both said "Spiderman!"

I just can't justify throwing two birthday parties in a months time, using the spiderman theme. So, the boys happily agreed to having one party for both of them. On the bright side, that saved us a lot of money! 

Here are some pictures of the party!

The cookies arrived late so this picture has the empty platter 😢

But here is a picture of the Awesome cookies!





This is the gift table and goody bags!




Superhero blow pops! The tiny masks and capes were sooooo adorable! 






The food table! 


The cake! ❤️








Cake pops! Yum!





I am so proud of my balloon columns! It was my first time making them and I think they turned out pretty good! Easy and cheap decorations! 

A few more pictures I just have to share! The party and the after party!








Such a fun day! We're always ready to take advantage of any opportunity to spend time with our friends and family! Hopefully, I can inspire you to take on the spiderman theme! 

XOXO

No comments: